How to Work Brighter With Notion
While I don't believe there's any "one best productivity tool" for everyone, I do believe Notion is about as close as a tool can get!
Since Notion is the productivity tool we talk about the most around here, this is a page to round everything up in one easy spot.
Work Brighter Notion Templates
- Free Notion bullet journaling template: if you're interested in creating a Notion bullet journal, this will help you set up your annual, monthly, weekly, and daily spreads along with custom collections.
- Free Notion annual review template: when it's time to conduct an annual review, this template can organize your thoughts. (It can easily be adapted to quarterly or monthly reviews as well.)
- Paid bundle of 10+ Notion productivity & self-care templates: for the full bundle of our Notion templates spanning planning, productivity, life admin, and mental health, along with a training on how to use Notion
Tutorials for Working Brighter With Notion
- Why Notion is Better Than LEGOs
- 4 Reflection Questions for a Brighter Year-End Review (Notion Template Included)
- How I Plan My Month in Notion, Bullet Journals, and Woven
- 9 Productivity Tools to Try in 2021
- How to Create a Self-Care Plan to Prevent Burnout (Free Template Included)
- How I Keep a Daily Journal in Notion (Free Template Included)
- How to Gamify Your Habit Tracking in Notion