What is CoSchedule?
CoSchedule is a hybrid editorial calendar, project management tool, and publishing tool. A lot, I know!
Here's the quick rundown of what you can do with it:
- Plan out your content calendar for any marketing channel, from your blog and email to social media.
- Schedule and publish content to social media (even Pinterest and Instagram, which we all know are wonky with scheduling )
- Automate and reuse your social media content to make it amazinglyyy evergreen (yep, from the same tool you do everything else in!)
How I use CoSchedule
Oh man, I’ve used CoSchedule on everything from a hobby blog just for social scheduling to managing every single aspect of running a multi-author blog when I was working in-house.
Right now, I’m using it to plan the overall marketing for this business and my personal freelancing.
First, I map out the editorial calendars for this blog, email marketing, and social media for new content at the beginning of each planning period. Everything from Instagram series I want to posts to new blog posts and weekly newsletters go in there.
Then once I publish a new blog post or write an Instagram caption, I can stay right in WordPress and get started on promotion by scheduling social content!
And thennnnn I have CoSchedule's ReQueue feature set up to automatically reuse and republish a lot of those social posts later to get more results out of my best content like a smartie marketer.
Why I Love It
Gah, it's just a Type A marketer's dream, and I like to think I am THE Type A Marketer.
- It helps you keep content organized at EVERY stage of the process. So you can see really easily how everything comes together – how blog posts tie into your email marketing and fill gaps in your social media calendar.
- If you use WordPress, you can do everything without leaving your own website dashboard. I always try to minimize the number of places I need to check and log into, so when software has a great WordPress plugin, it's a HUGE bonus.
- It's ReQueue feature is one of the best social media automation tools I've seen out there (and I've tried them all). Because it can look at and work with the rest of your social media calendar, it's able to use built-in intelligence to only fill the gaps where you actually need content.
BONUS OFFER from work brighter 🌈
If you decide to try CoSchedule and sign up through the links on this page, send me a screenshot of your proof of purchase (with any personal info removed) and I'll offer a free 30-minute power-up call!
We'll jump on Zoom + screenshare to talk about your business systems and how to make 'em better. If you have any questions about getting started with CoSchedule, I'll show you the answers then and there and get you all set up! 🙌
This page contains affiliate links, so if you decide to try CoSchedule I'll receive a commission. Most content creators say something like "100% of this goes back into the site," but I'm not most creators. Some months it will be used to pay this site's bills, others it will be used to buy inappropriate amounts of chocolate. Remember, working brighter is about balance!